Following the promotion of Bryan Morris to the majors, Kyle Waldrop has been added to the Indianapolis Indians roster. Waldrop is an extreme ground ball pitcher, getting rates of around 70% in his career. He was invited to major league camp, then didn’t make a full season minor league team after being cut. He’s been spending time in extended Spring Training, and should be used in a depth role this year in the upper levels.
Minor Moves: Kyle Waldrop Added to Indianapolis Roster
- First Pitch: Major League Baseball is Broken
- First Pitch: Do Small Market Fans Really Care About These Remaining MLB Playoff Teams?
- Arizona Fall League Preview: Pirates Have a Talented Group, Though One Prospect Drops Out
- First Pitch: Which Arbitration Eligible Players Should the Pirates Bring Back?
- First Pitch: The Biggest Small Market Approach From the Boston Red Sox
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 15th, Pirates Win Their Second Title
- Card of the Day: 1995 Donruss Studio Carlos Garcia
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 14th, Al Oliver and Two Big World Series Wins
- Card of the Day: 1993 Topps Outfield Prospects/Midre Cummings
- Card of the Day: 1961 Topps Mazeroski’s Homer Wins It!