During Wednesday’s afternoon game against the Cincinnati Reds, Jose Tabata collided with the left field wall after he made a catch in the fifth inning. After being attended to in the outfield by the trainer, Tabata was removed from the game with mild concussion-like symptoms according to the Pittsburgh Pirates. Starling Marte, who was given the day off to start the game, replaced him in the field.
Jose Tabata Leaves Wednesday’s Game With Concussion-Like Symptoms
- New Pirates Prospects: What to Expect From Kyle Nicolas and Connor Scott
- Pittsburgh Pirates Third Base Prospects: The Ke’Bryan Hayes Failsafes
- Winter Leagues: Another Big Night for Tsung-Che Cheng
- Winter Leagues: Tsung-Che Cheng Doubles Twice, Drives in Three Runs
- Winter Leagues: A Recap of Friday Night’s Action