The Pittsburgh Pirates have returned 2010 Rule 5 pick, Josh Rodriguez, to the Cleveland Indians. The Pirates designated Rodriguez for assignment last week in order to make room for Brandon Wood, who they claimed off of waivers from the Los Angeles Angels.
Josh Rodriguez Returned to Indians
- Prospect Watch: Greensboro Plays for the Title
- Prospect Watch: Greensboro Take the Loss, Will Play for Championship on Tuesday in Game Five
- Prospect Roundtable: Henry Davis or Oneil Cruz as the Pirates’ Top Prospect?
- Prospect Watch: Greensboro Moves Within One Game of Title; Indianapolis Scores 17 Runs
- Prospect Watch: Indianapolis Gets Bombed in the Day’s Only Action
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: September 28th, Grant Jackson and Louis Bierbauer
- Card of the Day: 1888 N172 Old Judge Louis Bierbauer
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: September 27th, Pirates Clinch Their Third Straight Division Title
- Card of the Day: 1956 Topps Dick Hall
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History, September 26th, First (Unofficial) No-Hitter